What I do



A world of paper art and techniques: Origami, Gift boxes, Gift cards, Paper Jewellery, Marbled papers, Paste papers, Printed papers, Stamping, Itajime - Shibori, Suminagashi, Collage papers, Batiks, Recycling Basketry, Stenciling.

Note to readers and visitors

All images, texts and any other content shown on this blog is COPYRIGHT MATERIAL. The use of them for any purpose, modifying them or not, in a complete or partial way, is forbidden. If you want to use them elsewhere, please ask about it to my person by e-mail.

giovedì 23 gennaio 2014

Stencil selfmade.

Hello readers! Today I want to talk about stencils... well, it's a real fact that manufactured stencils are a bit expensive today... particularly in my country you need to pay about 6-10 euros for each stencil pattern... Then I decided to make mine in a self way...

I used A3 format cardboard, then I printed some free patterns found all around the web. I covered the cardboards with thermal adhesive vinyl and then cutted the inner of the patterns with a cutter. There are a lot of ways to make self stencils. You can use acetate or vinil sheets and cut patterns with cutter or with a heat cutting tool. It depends on how easy you want to work and of course in your budget... The important thing is to use good materials to permit your stencils to preserve along time and use. Try your own! 







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thank you for your comment! This is the first approach to share opinions and experiences!